Where We Are Today
In 2008, The Euclid Heat Treating Company embarked on an expansion of our Induction Division. To facilitate this expansion, we relocated and expanded our offices and training facility to a neighboring building at 1340 E. 222nd St. This allowed us to tear down existing offices that were built into the production area of our Induction facility. We gained 2,000 square feet of additional space. In addition to expanding floor space, newly purchased induction equipment includes a new dual scanner with a 150 KW 3- 10 KC power source and a 150 KW 3-10 KC power source for a multiple use station. A 300KW 3-10 KC Tocco power source unit was installed to replace one of our original motor generator power sources.
Other new services we started to provide include Intensive Quenching, eddy current inspection, dimensional inspection and custom packaging and shipping.
The continual investment in new equipment and technologies will help The Euclid Heat Treating Company maintain its position as the most diversified commercial heat treating company in Northeastern Ohio.